10 Bible Verses About Courage for Children
Posted On June 13, 2022
At times children will feel discouraged.
Here are 10 bible verses for children about courage they can memorize and repeat when they are having this feeling.
1. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
2. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
3. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
4. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
5. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13
6. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6
7. Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12
8. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
9. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. John 15:7
10. Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33