10 Bible Verses for Children to Memorize About Being Obedient.
Posted On March 4, 2022
It is important for children to be obedient to God and their parents.
For God blesses our children when their walk-in obedience.
Here are 10 bible verses for children to memorize about being obedient.
1. Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7
2. Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
“Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise) Ephesians 6:1-2
3. If you love me, you will keep my commandments. John 14:15.
4. You are my friends if you do what I command you. John 15:14
5. Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord. Colossians 3:20
6. And we know that for those who love God, all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28.
7. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10.
8. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things, there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23.
9. Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12
10. Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; Ecclesiastes 12:1.